Since 2005, the Australian College of Environmental Studies (RTO.21740) has been delivering nationally (government) accredited courses in Building Biology and Feng Shui, which were developed in consultation with numerous industry experts.
Our graduates were instrumental in establishing the Australasian Society of Building Biologists (www.asbb.org.au ), Association of Feng Shui Consultants (www.afsc.org.au) and International Feng Shui Association (www.intfsa.org.au). We offer the most comprehensive training, resources and field experience in Australia and abroad.
Benefits of studying with us
- Receive a government accredited qualification when undertaking one of our nationally accredited courses
- Students may be eligible for Austudy (Feng Shui course only) when undertaking nationally accredited courses (apply through Centrelink).
- Teachers and trainers have extensive industry experience and a formal teaching qualification in adult learning
- Extensive support during your training. Contact details of trainers are provided with all subjects. A significant proportion of our graduates maintain contact with our trainers years after completing the course.
- Innovative and easy to use software platform (Moodle) that enables students to easily access videos and course materials.
- Opportunity to promote your business through ACES ‘Find a Consultant’ platform marketed to the public
If you have any questions regarding any aspect of our training or courses please call us (1300 889 845).
ACES has been delivering nationally (government) accredited courses in Building Biology and Feng Shui since 2005.