WHY DO THE EMF TESTING REFRESHER COURSE?
Prerequisite: successfully completed the Electrobiology subject
CPD Points: 20 (ASBB)
Duration: 20 hours
EMF testing is one of the most challenging skills we undertake as Building Biologists/EMF testing technicians, and the past five years has seen an explosion of Wi-Fi-enabled digital devices flooding the market. It can be overwhelming keeping up to date with the latest research, let alone identifying and testing the latest adapters and shielding materials to mitigate exposure whilst enabling your client to safely live in a technological world. The course has been designed to set benchmark standards in the industry and ensure consistency of testing amongst our members (an ongoing issue within our profession). The course will only be held once yearly and consists of five online zoom sessions on Tuesday evenings in March/April plus one day field training (see dates below).
- Are you overwhelmed by the number of Wi-Fi enabled devices coming onto the market?
- Are you using shielding material to accurately pinpoint sources of exposure?
- Would you benefit from participating in more field training?
- Has it been 3 year or more years since you completed the course?
- Do you lack the confidence to assess a home?
- Would you like a free listing to advertise your business on ACES website?
This course will cover the following:
- Latest understanding of how man-made EMFs impact the body
- Updated understanding of the diseases associated with EMF exposures
- Structured step-by-step procedure to test RF-EMF impacting the built environment that will save time writing reports.
- Equipment review, what you need to stay up to date with best testing practices
- Review of the most efficient way to research the location of external exposures
- Starlink and satellite technology, how it works and how to help with solutions
- 5G meters and testing, challenges to face, new 5G equipment
- Strategies to help accurately identify sources of exposure using various shielding materials
- Update on dirty electricity
- Case studies to help with problem-solving strategies
- Updates on solutions and shielding products
- One-day field training assessing a property in a professional and timely manner
- Complex case studies (group discussion)
You will receive:
- Access to the latest EMF checklist and EMF Report Template
- Download the latest EMF Testing Manual
- Free listing to promote your business on the ACES website referral page
- CPD points to maintaining currency with the Australasian Society of Building Biologists (ASBB)
- Digital ID card (ACES Certified EMF Testing Technician) (3-year)
Trainer: Kara Kieley
Assessment: online quizzes and EMF Report
Dates: 7th March to 4th April 2023 (6.30 to 9.30pm) PLUS one day field training (choose ONE of the following):
- Saturday 1st April (Melbourne)
- Saturday 29th April (Sydney)
Investment: $597.00 Pay HERE.
*Only graduates who undertake the training will be eligible to be listed on the ACES website
For more information on this course, call us on 1300 889 845 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.